1. You are enough. And not only are you enough … everyone else is, too. Right here. Right now. Just as we are, with nothing added
2. It’s safe to take your time. You don’t have to rush. Anyone or anything that is pressing you to go faster or do more can be asked, politely, to wait.
3. You can have whatever you need. You simply need to take the time to find out what that is … and trust it.
4. Everything’s going to be okay. Every problem eventually finds its solution.
5. You can relax. The worries in your head are not actually current reality, but merely agitating fears.
6. You know more than you think. The answers are all there, waiting patiently for you to discover them.
7. It’s safe to ask for help. No matter how strong you think you are, healing always goes better with help.
8. You, too, have a voice. And you are entitled to use it whenever you want.
9. You are not alone. Even though your problems may seem bigger than most people’s … they are often the same. Really.
10. Your life is precious. Even though it doesn’t seem it at times, your life is – and always has been – a gift.
May you go forward in peace today. Namaste.